Saturday Night Contest - Use the Force

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019

Merry xmas
Hard to make good tricks with no supplies on hand #ontheroadagain
Are your hands not freezing! Oh my gosh!!! Hahaha good luck! And my hands got cold just seeing yours. Where was that? There is no snow where I live.

MickaelD

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2019
Are your hands not freezing! Oh my gosh!!! Hahaha good luck! And my hands got cold just seeing yours. Where was that? There is no snow where I live.
that's in good old Canada my friend and know my hands are not freezing the force keeps them warm

Reactions: Dtop
Jan 2, 2016
I would just like to say thank you to the Theory 11 staff.
I was born in 1977 and my mother took me as a baby to the very first Star Wars movie and I’ve been a die hard fan since. Growing up I collected anything SW and I still have it all today. Knowing that a company as yours is able to collaborate with the best known movie saga ever is just pure love!
You have mixed two of the things that bring me the most enjoyment out of life and for that I thank the entire team at Theory 11.

I entered the contest at the last minute and I only came up with what I did in those last few minutes because of finding out about it almost too late but it’s something I’m accustomed to doing so it was almost second nature lol.

I may not have been able to buy gifts or receive gifts last year or the year prior but I do give the gift of magic at anytime I can to help lift other people up even if for only a second.
That’s true power! You could say, it’s The Force!
Thank you Theory 11

Jan 2, 2016

I was born in 1977 and my mother took me as a baby to the very first Star Wars movie and I’ve been a die hard fan since. Growing up I collected anything SW and I still have it all today. Knowing that a company as yours is able to collaborate with the best known movie saga ever is just pure love!
You have mixed two of the things that bring me the most enjoyment out of life and for that I thank the entire team at Theory 11.

I entered the contest at the last minute and I only came up with what I did in those last few minutes because of finding out about it almost too late but it’s something I’m accustomed to doing so it was almost second nature lol.

I may not have been able to buy gifts or receive gifts last year or the year prior but I do give the gift of magic at anytime I can to help lift other people up even if for only a second.
Thank you Theory 11

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

MickaelD

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2019

Thank you Theory 11
Wow what a nice message , if by a x-mas miracle i win, i will buy you a deck of each and get your info so i can have em shipped to you. Merry Christmas.

Dec 23, 2019
Aw man...

I only just joined the board. I would have definitely entered this one.
I'm a massive Star Wars fan, so I can't imagine winning any other contest to be as good as this one.
Oh well, maybe we'll have another one for the next trilogy they do. ;)

Good luck guys!
The Force will be with you... Always.

MickaelD

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2019
Am also new to the board, was the winner announced yet. Somewhere else on site? Will it be posted to this topic?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results