Saturday Night Contest - Use the Force

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Gabriel Z. likes this.
  2. Sorry for my previous link I didn’t realize the square format of instagram would cut off part of it. Please accept and judge this one https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ZdEiIFLAZ/. Thank you and happy holidays

Gabriel Z. likes this.

3. Merry xmas
    Hard to make good tricks with no supplies on hand #ontheroadagain

Gabriel Z. and Dtop like this.
  4. Are your hands not freezing! Oh my gosh!!! Hahaha good luck! And my hands got cold just seeing yours. Where was that? There is no snow where I live.

5. that's in good old Canada my friend and know my hands are not freezing the force keeps them warm

Dtop likes this.
  6. Thank you everyone for your submissions! This one is a tough call, so we are going to sleep it over and come to a definitive decision tomorrow. See you guys then!

7. I would just like to say thank you to the Theory 11 staff.
    I was born in 1977 and my mother took me as a baby to the very first Star Wars movie and I’ve been a die hard fan since. Growing up I collected anything SW and I still have it all today. Knowing that a company as yours is able to collaborate with the best known movie saga ever is just pure love!
    You have mixed two of the things that bring me the most enjoyment out of life and for that I thank the entire team at Theory 11.

I entered the contest at the last minute and I only came up with what I did in those last few minutes because of finding out about it almost too late but it’s something I’m accustomed to doing so it was almost second nature lol.

I may not have been able to buy gifts or receive gifts last year or the year prior but I do give the gift of magic at anytime I can to help lift other people up even if for only a second.
    That’s true power! You could say, it’s The Force!
    Thank you Theory 11

8. Good luck everyone and happy holidays!

Tricksdaniel likes this.

9. I would just like to say thank you to the Theory 11 staff.
    I was born in 1977 and my mother took me as a baby to the very first Star Wars movie and I’ve been a die hard fan since. Growing up I collected anything SW and I still have it all today. Knowing that a company as yours is able to collaborate with the best known movie saga ever is just pure love!
    You have mixed two of the things that bring me the most enjoyment out of life and for that I thank the entire team at Theory 11.

I entered the contest at the last minute and I only came up with what I did in those last few minutes because of finding out about it almost too late but it’s something I’m accustomed to doing so it was almost second nature lol.

I may not have been able to buy gifts or receive gifts last year or the year prior but I do give the gift of magic at anytime I can to help lift other people up even if for only a second.
    That’s true power! You could say, it’s The Force!
    Thank you Theory 11

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  10. Good luck to all and ....
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!

Jon4 likes this.
  11. Wow what a nice message , if by a x-mas miracle i win, i will buy you a deck of each and get your info so i can have em shipped to you. Merry Christmas.

Jon4 and Tricksdaniel like this.
  12. Thank you for your kindness. Merry Christmas to you as well and best of luck.

13. This was one I didn’t have time to review before the contest ended but thought I’d share anyway just for fun now.
    It’s cool to see the processes we go through and where we eventually end up. All the public sees is the end result so it’s refreshing to take a peek behind the curtain.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Z8Y1iH_Zs/?igshid=5jmdnm4np0hj

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  14. Gabriel Z. likes this.
  15. Aw man...

I only just joined the board. I would have definitely entered this one.
    I'm a massive Star Wars fan, so I can't imagine winning any other contest to be as good as this one.
    Oh well, maybe we'll have another one for the next trilogy they do. ;)

Good luck guys!
    The Force will be with you... Always.

16. Am also new to the board, was the winner announced yet. Somewhere else on site? Will it be posted to this topic?