Saturday Night Contest - Variety Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! Earlier this year we launched a brand new feature to our Playing Cards page that lets you create your very own Variety Box. It's the easiest - and most FUN - way to start or build a playing card collection. Select any 12 decks on the fun, interactive page, and they'll arrive to your door in a premium, protective, gold-foil box!

These have been a big hit since their release, and we want you guys to have a chance at taking one home, completely on the house.

Create your dream 12 deck set of theory11 decks on the Variety Box page, snap a screenshot of it, and post the image in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, August 30th.

If you want to post on Instagram, make sure to use the hashtag #theory11, and post the link to the photo in this forum thread. You can also post the photo directly in your response. Want an example? I've attached a photo below!

Once time is up we will select one member at random to receive the Variety Box that THEY built, shipped on the house, along with 1,000 Elite Points.

You can build your Variety Box here: https://store.theory11.com/collections/variety-box

Good luck!
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! Earlier this year we launched a brand new feature to our Playing Cards page that lets you create your very own Variety Box. It's the easiest - and most FUN - way to start or build a playing card collection. Select any 12 decks on the fun, interactive page, and they'll arrive to your door in a premium, protective, gold-foil box!

These have been a big hit since their release, and we want you guys to have a chance at taking one home, completely on the house.

Create your dream 12 deck set of theory11 decks on the Variety Box page, snap a screenshot of it, and post the image in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, August 30th.

If you want to post on Instagram, make sure to use the hashtag #theory11, and post the link to the photo in this forum thread. You can also post the photo directly in your response. Want an example? I've attached a photo below!

Once time is up we will select one member at random to receive the Variety Box that THEY built, shipped on the house, along with 1,000 Elite Points.

You can build your Variety Box here: https://store.theory11.com/collections/variety-box

Good luck!
HHi

Aug 20, 2020
Trying to start my collection with one of these boxes, hope I win!

Attachments

• ECED6EAA-C7F0-4780-B59D-EF74BAB724B7.png
    ECED6EAA-C7F0-4780-B59D-EF74BAB724B7.png
    852.2 KB · Views: 108
Apr 11, 2016
Following since 2015 didn't have a chance to put my hands on any of your playing cards, would be great if I finally can get them

Attachments

• mycards.JPG
    mycards.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results