Saturday Night Contest - Voyager

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! Just yesterday, we released the Voyager Playing Cards. Voyagers were inspired by the open road - with a spirit of adventure. With breathtaking, intricate custom art - the Aces, Jokers, back design, and tuck case were designed from the ground up with nomadic elements from the open road.

The challenge this week is inspired by the idea of a voyage. Take a photo of your favorite deck of cards, but in the background, make sure a landscape is visible (like you're ready to embark on a journey). We want you to use your outside surroundings to compliment your deck of cards. We are looking for the best overall photo in terms of composition, lighting, and which photo is the most memorable.

Post your photos to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11, then post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread (if you do not have an IG account, Imgur or direct file upload in your response will also work). Make sure your account is set to public so we can see your photo, and make sure your submission is posted by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 7th. After time is up, we will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above.

What can you take home? 1,000 Elite Member Points, 6 Decks of Voyager Playing Cards, and a deck of Gold Monarchs.

Good luck!

Jan 14, 2018
Philadelphia, PA
https://instagram.com/p/BopUYaplaiF/
Something I wanted to say before y’all judge this. It’s inside a cathedral because when I thought of a voyage, I immediately thought of a religious pilgrimage, where people traveled months trying to go to Mecca or Jerusalem or something like that. I hadn’t gone on one to that extent, but I had traveled from Philadelphia to NYC to attend a special Earth Mass at St Johns the Divine and just decided to get this picture there.
Deck: Innoncence by Daniel Schneider

Jan 13, 2015
Here’s my post! I just so happen to be at the cottage this weekend! What a coincidence! Here’s my voyage pic!

Attachments

• 3BBFAC7A-25AD-4297-99DB-288F900E5B72.jpeg
    3BBFAC7A-25AD-4297-99DB-288F900E5B72.jpeg
    384.2 KB · Views: 19
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results