Saturday Night Contest : Wayne Houchin Facts

Aug 30, 2007
I do not. I hate you.

Ha ha. Don't get bitter just because the truth came out Houchin. See the image below for proof.

PS - Wayne, now that I have this photograph that was not in any way altered, you can have your eyeliner pencil back. I'll bring it by later if you'd like.

Dana

Attachments

• WH_Proof.jpg
    WH_Proof.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 166

P-S

Nov 20, 2007
- Wayne Houchin is scared of the Guy Hollingworth under his bed
- Wayne Houchin's 'Michael Ammar' song reached Number 1 in 76 countries.
- When he was a child, Wayne Houchin changed his C+ into an A+ right in front of his class by shaking the paper. Thus; 'Distortion'

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wayne Houchin, David Blaine, and Harry Potter are all the same entity, otherwise known as Wayvirry Houner. The entity also has an alter ago, other wise known as the vigilante ninja Danny Garcia.

//David.Misner::

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Wayne Houchin has gotten so good at indecent, that the gorcery stores in Chico are now forced to use paper bags.

The first initial : then second intial is actually the correct way to write your initals, everyone else does it wrong.

Immortals, such as Wayne, Don't have a pulse. Thats the secret to Control.

Ray

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
- Wayne Houchin can perform the three card monte with one card only.
- Once Wayne Houchin tied an elephant on a string, as a suprising kicker ending for "Thread"
- Wayne Houchin CAN cut cheese with cards.

OOO I done my 3 facts... (Just brought them up from the first page)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not many people know this but.....

- During the testing stages of Control, Wayne was taking to hospital 8 times for actually stopping his pulse.

- Wayne is releasing his own eye liner brand in 2008. Its an exclusive to Theory 11.

- Wayne's smash hit single "Michael Ammar Song" (Featured In Distortion) reached number 1 in the Magic Song Singles Chart. And knocked off Chris Angel's "Mindfreak Song" Off the top spot. (Which has only been sitting there for so long because Chris is buying all the singles him self.) Wayne plans to release his new album "Me and my magic voice" sometime next year. There is also rumors of a duet album coming out with Danny. G.....

Cheers, Tom

Dec 8, 2007
Wayne Houchin invented a language that incorporates karate and nunchucks. So next time Wayne Houchin is beating you up, don’t be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.

Sep 1, 2007
Facts:

1, Wayne Houchin can do the Torn and Restore trick........with stainless steel playing cards!

2, Wayne also do the Witness......... without the bag, and the spectators still amaze!

3, Wayne fooled Chuck Norris.... twice.

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
1. When Wayne Houchin does a sleight, he's really moving the cards into another dimension.

2. Wayne Houchin's secret identity is Daniel Garcia

3. "Theory Eleven" is really a secret code for "Help! Wayne Houchin is controlling our minds!"

(look for the secret link that proves it!)

:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results