Saturday Night Contest : Who's Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I tried to give a little bit of a hint as well... anyone notice the "groaning" misspelled as "groening" in my previous post? As in, Matt Groening, writer of the Simpsons... Homer Simpson... I guess it was kind of an abstract clue. Congrats to RebelAce! Great job guys!

Sep 2, 2007
I tried to give a little bit of a hint as well... anyone notice the "groaning" misspelled as "groening" in my previous post? As in, Matt Groening, writer of the Simpsons... Homer Simpson... I guess it was kind of an abstract clue. Congrats to RebelAce! Great job guys!
Yeah, I picked up on that. But, I was thinking more along the lines of Futurama. The main character is Philip J. Fry... PJ ... BJ -- I guess not.

At least RebelAce got it :) -- I was getting the feeling no one would.

Cheers,
JTM

Yeah, I picked up on that. But, I was thinking more along the lines of Futurama. The main character is Philip J. Fry... PJ ... BJ -- I guess not.

At least RebelAce got it :) -- I was getting the feeling no one would.

Cheers,
JTM

I didn't think I guessed right myself, I just thought of everyone on the staff and thought of who they were really good friends with, like Wayne and Danny and I thought of the Homer and Chris' videos in the media section and it was like a lightbulb going off.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York

Oh yes, that's exactly what I was thinking when you did that. Good hint. lol
Yeah, ok there guy.
You know I'm just messing with you Bayme

Congrats Rebel!

Hmm... Houchin as Devil and Wayne as Cartman? Or how about Kenner as Devil and Chris as Cartman?

Joking.

Unfortunately I was watching the 700th episode of Cops when this came on... hehe...

I wonder how much people's post count went up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results