Saturday Night Contest - Word Hunt

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! In case you missed it, we just released the latest edition of the Zandman Book Test - SHERLOCK. Now, we have the Zandman Book Test available in both the Great Gatsby and Sherlock editions. Each book can be used to accomplish the same effect on their own. However, by combining the two books, you will have access to a diabolical new method that will take your book test to even greater heights! We are incredibly excited to be able to provide you guys with a new edition of this marvelous book test. Go get one!

However, we want to give you guys the chance to win your very own copy of the Sherlock Book Test, completely on the house! What's the challenge? I have attached a page from the previous edition - GATSBY - at the bottom of this post. Page 11 to be exact. Your job is to guess what word I am thinking of on the page! It's that easy.

Post your guess in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, July 29th. Once time is up, I will go through all submissions and pick a winner based on who was the FIRST person to correctly guess the word I was thinking of.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a deck of Gold Monarchs, and SHERLOCK by Josh Zandman, shipped completely on the house anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

WordHunt.jpeg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results