Saturday Night Contest - You Can Feel The Pressure

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
These were hilarious - some awesome submissions. Kevin Reylek's looked amazing - using the actual Pressure technique. Mad props. I also loved Steve Simmons - VERY creative and looked hardcore. I laughed out loud at Liam Gray's frog submission. Creepy and awesome.

To play by the rules, I tried to judge these based on the criteria of funniest / most creative, and thought that sciffydof takes home the prize based on TWO funny entries - Elmo (who co-starred in ZachMonky's member diary video), and Katie Egleston. Inside of a balloon.

Had a great time tonight reviewing these and hope you guys had a good time making them. Wow. Congrats to all for some creative submissions!

As a side note, the official Pressure Release Contest has now ended as of 11:00pm EST tonight. Badabing - have a great weekend! Until next week...

Jan 19, 2009
These were hilarious - some awesome submissions. Kevin Reylek's looked amazing - using the actual Pressure technique. Mad props. I also loved Steve Simmons - VERY creative and looked hardcore. I laughed out loud at Liam Gray's frog submission. Creepy and awesome.

To play by the rules, I tried to judge these based on the criteria of funniest / most creative, and thought that sciffydof takes home the prize based on TWO funny entries - Elmo (who co-starred in ZachMonky's member diary video), and Katie Egleston. Inside of a balloon.

Had a great time tonight reviewing these and hope you guys had a good time making them. Wow. Congrats to all for some creative submissions!

As a side note, the official Pressure Release Contest has now ended as of 11:00pm EST tonight. Badabing - have a great weekend! Until next week...

Congratulation sciffydof !!!
BUT
Why did he won? (pleaase write down)
Everybody concentrate on humor and these pictures not the funnyest pics...
My pics not the greatest but I think this is the best! :http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=17056&page=10 BRodgers submission is very great!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results