Saturday Night Contest - Your Deck Trailer

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! Grab your favorite deck, because it's time to make a trailer! This is one of my favorite contests, so let's jump right into it.

Your challenge this week is to make a card trailer for any deck of cards. It doesn't have to be filmed with a fancy camera. Just capture the essence of your deck the best within the trailer, and you'll walk away with this week's prize! The only rule is that the video has to be 60 seconds or less. These videos also must be made and uploaded after the posting of this contest; any old videos will automatically be disqualified.

Post your video on YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread for your chance to win. Deadline is tomorrow, Sunday, November 17th at 11:00pm EST. What is the prize for this week? 1,000 Elite Points, 6 Decks of Purple Monarchs, and a deck of JAQK Amethyst, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Can't wait to see all of your submissions!

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! Grab your favorite deck, because it's time to make a trailer! This is one of my favorite contests, so let's jump right into it.

Your challenge this week is to make a card trailer for any deck of cards. It doesn't have to be filmed with a fancy camera. Just capture the essence of your deck the best within the trailer, and you'll walk away with this week's prize! The only rule is that the video has to be 60 seconds or less. These videos also must be made and uploaded after the posting of this contest; any old videos will automatically be disqualified.

Post your video on YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread for your chance to win. Deadline is tomorrow, Sunday, November 17th at 11:00pm EST. What is the prize for this week? 1,000 Elite Points, 6 Decks of Purple Monarchs, and a deck of JAQK Amethyst, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Can't wait to see all of your submissions!
Is editing, camera tricks, allowed?

Reactions: Seth Hughes

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Let me clarify myself, they would clearly be camera effects, not me trying to fake slights. It would be like zac king stuff

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
Here’s my entry. I used the Astra playing cards because I feel that they give off a sense of formal discovery that can only be found during the classical and romantic periods in history.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Here’s my entry. I used the Astra playing cards because I feel that they give off a sense of formal discovery that can only be found during the classical and romantic periods in history.

I take it you're into maths and science? Good man .. I took calculus back in my college days, I wasn't anything special but it was definitely fascinating.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Reactions: theSunnyG

Stratego

Elite Member
May 18, 2017
Thank you ! Your entries are always perfect and it’s still the case this time, I would bet on you as the winner today, you’re definitely the best at filming and editing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results