Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great week!

This week, we want to keep it simple. The simple task is to simply let us know what your favorite theory11 deck of all time is, and why! It can be any deck in our catalog (sold out, discontinued, or current!), just let us know why it is your favorite. Post your answers in response to this forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow night, July 16th and after that we will select a post at random to take home this week's prize!

You can win 1,000 Elite Points along with 3 Decks of anything we have currently in stock. Good luck!

Reactions: Suicide Viking
Jul 17, 2022
My favorite Theory 11 deck is gold artisans, the art and foil are so elegant and beautiful. I found one in a target a few months ago. I’m sure I would like gold monarchs more, but I don’t have 300 dollars to buy it on eBay.

Reactions: Suicide Viking

Sleck

Elite Member
Nov 26, 2017
Red JAQK Playing Cards. In fact, I love the entire series, every single colorway has been awesome and I'm glad I have every single one in my collection. The design and history behind the cards are just amazing!

Davis West

Elite Member
Dec 26, 2013
I absolutely love the classic blue monarchs. I love its simplistic but elegant design and the fact that the faces are standard. They work really well for performing. Love making gimmicks with them.

Sep 3, 2022
My favorite T11 deck is tied between Contraband and Green Tycoons. I love the way the Contraband deck feels (vibe, not card stock), but the back design (wink) of the Green Tycoon means I use it a lot. The fact they both have double backers make them even more my favorite.

Dec 6, 2021
My favorite theory11 deck is the monarchs ever since i saw the tuck sitting on the shelf of a target, fell inlove with the design, i always make sure i have at least one deck of blue monarchs with me when i leave my house.

OriF

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2022
My favorite Theory11 deck is actually multiple decks - the Harry Potter deck set. I really love the franchise and so I love the deck too. Also, the back design in all four colors is stunning and I am always surprised by how many details are present. The faces of the cards are fabulous, the famous characters are there and overall they're done beautifully.

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
My favourite are High Victorian reminds me of a touch of the old world...class throughout...simple and elegant....good luck everyone..Peter in Oz

Sep 18, 2017
My Favorite deck is Spiderman. I simply love Spiderman and I love the modern and symmetric feel of the Spiderman Deck design. I have an old deck I got deom somewhere that is spiderman themed and would love to have the T11 Spiderman deck beside it!

Mar 17, 2020
I really love the Navigator deck! The theme color and design is incredible. I love how these handle compared to other decks. I just love performing with these because the back design is easy on the eyes and elegant

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
The one criticism i have for T11 decks is that sometimes one gets disappointed by seeing what's inside compared to the awesome tuck case one had just seen. But this is no way the case with the LOTR Decks, you already have the best looking tuck case, and when you open the case, the bar goes only higher, with the best looking pips and courts. The LOTR Decks by far are my favorite T11 decks

kappmen

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2011
My favorite Theory 11 deck is Monarchs. These cards have quickly become one of my favorite cards to use. Very elegant and stylish. Ideal solution for use instead of conventional standards)

I am a Magician

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2018
My favorite deck is the James Bond 007 Playing Cards.
Amazing design that is related to the classic and new movies.
The connection to some of my favorite movies makes it even more special.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results