Saturday Night Contest - Your Most Desired!

Dec 16, 2015
White Monarchs! Wanted to redeem them from the archives many years back but unfortunately they were fully redeemed before I had the chance to do so

OriF

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2022
Either the White or Gold Monarchs deck. I would just love to have them and am so sad they are not available anymore...

XeroStaticFlux

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2023
Albany NY
Gold monarchs! Hands down~ Just yesterday I scored a v2 White (with Gold accents) Monarchs on ebay (was within a bulk lot auction) which also was on top of my collect list, So that now leaves my #1 want/need as the Gold Monarchs. A Gold deck would complete my Monarch collection, but the second hand prices for them are just ludicrous, even compared to the whites and silvers!

lapele

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2018
I guess my "the one that got away" -deck would the Unbroken deck (experimental series) by Seasons playing cards. I was contemplating whether to buy it or not at the time but in the end decided against it. Most of these decks look amazing but I was worried to receive a deck that wasn't my cup of tea.

My previous most wanted deck was Tavern on the Green, oh boy it's beautiful in my collection!

Waterdank

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2017
My most wanted decks is Monarchs Eleven Madison Park, but probably will never get it. Other second most wanted deck is Virtuoso SS13, which is more possible that I get.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results