Saturday Night Contest - Your theory11 Favorite!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great week!

This week, we want to keep it simple. The simple task is to simply take a photo of your favorite theory11 deck! It can be any theory11 deck, just take a photo of it and let us know why it is your favorite. Post your photos to Instagram and tag us in it @theory11 alongside the hashtag #theory11 and post the link to your photo in response to this forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow night, August 6th and after that we will select a post at random to take home this week's prize!

You can win 1000 Elite Points along with 6 Decks of anything we have currently in stock. Good luck!

Reactions: Patrix

kappmen

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2011
Since I was lucky to become the owner of this set, they became my favorite

Attachments

• 664365543.jpg
    664365543.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 74
Nov 21, 2022

My favorite deck changes a lot, so this time I chose Piracy. I love the Piracy playing cards because of the beautiful colors and foil design. And the case is so full of detail!

lapele

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2018

My favorite is Basquiat Playing Cards!

Can't say enough good things about this deck! First of all, I don't own too many borderless decks and this looks just amazing when fanning or spreading it! The whole deck is customized and all the court cards display Basquiat's artwork. I especially love the small details added to number cards! The cards handle really well and are a pleasure to use.

Also if you are not familiar with Basquiat's artwork and what it represents, I highly recommend watching a documentary or visiting an exhibition.

OriF

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2022
I have the Harry Potter decks since they are absolutely astonishing and I cannot stress enough how much.
The design is gorgeous and it is very detailed.
Wow!!

Attachments

• 20230806_235936.jpg
    20230806_235936.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 69

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I have the Harry Potter decks since they are absolutely astonishing and I cannot stress enough how much.
The design is gorgeous and it is very detailed.
Wow!!
Congrats Ori! Your entry was selected at random to take home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

See you all soon for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results