Do you plan to introduce your son to the art of magic and cardistry?
How do you define your style?
Do you stay in that style in your family/personal life, or is it exclusive just for videos and performances?
1) Who was your biggest inspiration when you started magic?
2) What kind of style or attitude you prefer using in your performances: magician, cardist, gambler or a mix of the three?
3) Do you think that someone can really make a life out of magic (in general) or you shoud have another job?
Thanks Daniel.. Really love your stuff, you're always a big inspiration for me!
1.How would you describe your upcoming release in just three words ?
2.What do you think on how the magic and cardistry community will change over the next 5-10 years ?
3.What was the most awkward moment in your whole magic career ?
1. How has becoming a father recently affected your card cheating habits and also your inspiration for creating?
2. In the clue for the madison players you mention that this idea has been in development since 2007, what are some of the obstacles you came across and what solutions have you used to help to change it from the early design into this final product?
3. Can you tell us a little more about your involvement in The Sandman music project? Would love to hear something new!
1. What skills have you learned from magic that helps you in your other aspects of your life, i.e. family, business, etc. or vice versa ?
2. When the world ends on 12-21-12 what would be the last trick you would do before it’s all over and who would be your audience if there were no limitations of audience members.
3. What effect and magician has impressed you so much that you had to discover their method and inspired an effect during the journey?