Saturday Night Roundtable - Jason England

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, the Roundtable Discussion has been recorded and posted! You can listen to it right now in our Roundtable Discussions archive: http://www.theory11.com/news/roundtable-discussion-jason-england/

As we said, we selected a forum member at random whose question was asked during the discussion to win this week's prize. That person is Gregory Lackner. Congrats! Please contact our support team and they will hook you up with your prize! Grab a drink, sit back, and enjoy listening!

Last edited:

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I used to work with communications security; I'm familiar with the importance of keeping secrets and knowing what happens if they go into the wrong hands. It's bittersweet that we get the opportunity to learn such a move, but at the same time, it's a bit disappointing that someone within the magic community took the integrity of the guarded secret and traded it for personal gain.
Unfortunate that the secret was going to be revealed; I am glad that Mr. England decided to take the initiative and teach it correctly. Thank you for that.

Great questions everyone!

Congrats to Mr. Lackner!

GregoryLackner

Elite Member
Feb 17, 2013
Wow, didn't expect that! Great podcast, Mr England as informative and interesting as always.
Thanks Theory11!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results