Saw Effect Questions

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
Greetings all. First off, sorry that this isn't a Theory11 product, but I just recently purchased it and these forums are my home, so...
I got the effect a few nights ago and grabbed myself some good materials to practice with the next day. I've tried it about 4 times and can't seem to get it looking right. If somebody with the effect could PM me I can be more specific, I'm afraid of exposing too much if I keep going here. Any help is much appreciated, thank you.

Peace

Sep 4, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Greetings all. First off, sorry that this isn't a Theory11 product, but I just recently purchased it and these forums are my home, so...
I got the effect a few nights ago and grabbed myself some good materials to practice with the next day. I've tried it about 4 times and can't seem to get it looking right. If somebody with the effect could PM me I can be more specific, I'm afraid of exposing too much if I keep going here. Any help is much appreciated, thank you.

Peace

I also own the product, and mine does not look like the way he makes it look either. I think it just depends on the person. Hope I could help.:)

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
Don't be afraid to pull into your neck. Give it time after you've completely the "move" and it'll come out good. You also need to find the proper place on your neck to accomidate the gimmick.

Oct 12, 2007
saw

I have had great success with and no problems it just takes a little practice in front of a mirror to get it right:cool:

I think I know which problem you are talking about, because I have had it too. One way you can fix the problem is by changing the area on your neck that you saw into. Another thing that would help is to keep a distance between your spectators. At leat a couple yards is perfect. Practice in front of a mirror, and stand at different distances from the mirror, and change the area on which you Saw, and see what works out for you the best. Hope I helped!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results