Scholarships?

Aug 14, 2014
Hello. Next year I will be a senior in high school so over this summer I'm starting to look at different kinds of scholarships. My question for you guys is if you know about any scholarships available for magicians. I know that's maybe a little bit far fetched but there's no harm in checking. Secondly, I was wondering if you know about any scholarships in general that I can look into.

This community is probably the most close knit and helpful one I've ever gotten the opportunity to be a part of, so I'm coming to you guys for help. I completely understand if you cannot help seeing as there are a lot of younger members here, but whatever advice or suggestions you can give will be amazing.

-Thank you, Andrew Martinez

Apr 18, 2016
USA
Even if there are no scholarships for magic specifically, I do know that there are plenty of scholarships for performance arts. So maybe look into that and get a scholarship that way? :)
Excellent point, sir, for what is a magician other than an actor with a specialized skill set!

Book

Reactions: obrienmagic
Aug 14, 2014
Even if there are no scholarships for magic specifically, I do know that there are plenty of scholarships for performance arts. So maybe look into that and get a scholarship that way? :)

Would you possibly know of certain performing arts scholarships? Or somewhere I could look into them?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results