School magic

Sep 1, 2007
Littleton
ello ppl! just needin some tips to sleep on! so, i am gonna do some magic at school tomorrow, and i am really tryin to decide what to do. here is what i have:

trilogy
painter card
acr
sandkings
sanverted
thank you lepaul
face two face
cemetary sandwich

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
do whichever one you'll find the FUNNEST. its all about having fun... and how well you perform it. do a trick you've been practicing lately

Jan 4, 2008
whatever

At school you shouldn't be worried about what to perform. Have fun, do whatever you want and be relaxed. When performing at school, don't think of it as a show, think of it as a practice session.

Pick the trick your best at. If this is your firset time, right before you perform your probably going to doubt your own skill. I like to start out with some good Self-workers and build up to a strong sleight of hand trick.

Pick the one you would feel comfortable performing with your eyes closed.

Why do people feel the need to list what they own? If I was going to list everything I own I would be in for a long night.

Find the ones you do the best and do them. Listing everything you own is silly because there is no way you can possibly know how to do everything you own well.

It's not about what you have. Its about what your good at. What tricks can you do best?

Dec 13, 2007
here's a tip

when you perform you should do a false flash or just something like that...in school i was doing 3 card monte and the first one i always do normal but when they got it right they were so happy just to catch me and then when i did the same "motion" the second time, but using the sleight, they went crazy and they were like i saw you do it exactly the same as before what the f@*#

Then seeing that it worked i tried it again...

i was doing some coin magic and i sleeved the coin and made it disappear and they were really impressed and then i did a really bad retention vanish making it obvious that it was in the my other hand and one kid said "oh i saw that, u just put it in the other hand" then i sleeved showed one hand empty, "they said open ur other hand" then i did and they went crazy they were like "what i saw that it was in the other hand"

you don't have to i just find it works well for hecklers or most people will probably be saying in their mind "oh its in the other hand whatever i won't say anything"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results