school street magic

Jan 2, 2011
Puerto Rico
Hey guys! its been a while since ive posted since ive been busy and practicing my magics tricks and well i wil make a video of me doing some street magic but first i decided to make a small quick video showing just a little bit of what i can do. its in my school and i was doign the tricks to two friends of mine. if you could please watch the video and i would gladly take any constructive ctritisism, but please go easy on the camera since it was an spectator filing it. We speak spanish also im sorry for that... so here it is :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dV0IcjkN7M

Jun 1, 2009
Wasn't bad, but not the best either. The change was a nice idea, and that seemed to get a decent reaction. However, your doubles need some serious work. I would recommend getting the double lift one-on-one and learning from that source. They were very obvious and didn't make the trick flow very well. Also, let them notice that the card is in your mouth, it brings a better reaction.

I'm not bashing, just trying to help :)

Jacob

Sep 1, 2010
nice work
the double needs work
and the first trick didn't make sense to me

but keep it up!! :D

Jan 2, 2011
Puerto Rico
Thank you :) i appreiate al of ur constructive criticism. Altough my question is to why is my routine not right? And how should i improve this? Also the first trick was a card production as to reveal the spectator card by dropping the whole deck and their selecrion stuck to my hand then i followed with an ambitous card routine. :) thank you all

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results