Scott Baird Demon-strating a Reed Mcclintock masterpiece

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
Based off of "Seven the Hard Way" by Reed McClintock (Knucklebusters), this routine is my attempt at bad humor and coin productions. It's done a bit differently than Reed does it; the patter is mine, unfortunately; and, the ending is also something I added to the routine.

I know I've uploaded quite a few videos over the past three days, but don't worry- I think you'll like them.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2Bh2PN0cs

And I hope to hear your thoughts.

Scott.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
Knucklebusters is a series of 6 booklets (3-4 coin tricks each) put out by Reed McClintock and Curtis Kam between 2002 and 2004. They are out of print and widely unnavailable everywhere (especially the older ones), except for maybe ebay now and then, or in the back of a magic shop's bookshelf.

And hey- I'm glad the production caught you off guard! :)

Scott.

HEY,

(I just found out that www.hocus-pocus.com has vol. 4, 5, and 6 available. They're 20 bucks each).

Scott.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
It's funny how your youtube name is kardman...

Anyway, great handling. Curtis gave me a copy of vol. 4 as a Christmas bonus when I ordered his Rat pack dvd from him. Out of all the routines in that book, the only one I could even just barely get through is his New World Chink-a-Chink....yeah it's all pretty hard stuff lol. Anyway, great job with the video!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results