Secretly turning top card

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
Hey people, me again. I just want to know, if i was to secretly turn a card over (maybe to load a selected card on top and continue with turning it over posing as one), what methods are there besides turning it over with the side of the leg is there? Thanks.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Actually i've recently developed a new technique that can be used to do just that. The best part is, you never take your hands away from in front of you so you dont have to hang your hand to the side to turn over the tops card. The move can also be used as a double lift clean up. I'll post a tutorial for it soon, when my friend returns my camera.

Hey people, me again. I just want to know, if i was to secretly turn a card over (maybe to load a selected card on top and continue with turning it over posing as one), what methods are there besides turning it over with the side of the leg is there? Thanks.

Turn the deck upside down and flip it over with your left hand. (clip between index and middle). There is a more detailed way to do this, it's just really hard to put in words.

The method I use is to hand the spec the card they choose or some other movement that frees my hands and creates misdirection. once they take the card get a break above the top card and drop your arms to your sides, while you do this, push off the top card and hit one side on the side of your pants and let it flip over. I hope you understand.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results