Self Tying Shoelace by Jay Noblezada

Nov 16, 2007
May I know can the Self Tying Shoelace by Jay Noblezada be done wear shorts or must it be wearing long pants? Thanks

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
Long pants must be worn. Penguin sells one other STS that nobody really knows about and it can be done in shorts, but the method is uber impractical. Either way I'd recommend getting Jay's, it's awesome. The winter season is coming up anyways so you are gonna be wearing pants either way.

Hope this helps,

-PTG

Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
I don't know if this is the same method, but I know how David Blaine does his which has to be done in long trousers and is pretty good. I've got some damn good reactions from that trick...

I am not 100% positive , and I am sure I should research it , but off the top of my head , I think that the method Blaine uses has been attributed to Jay Noblezada ... If I am wrong , hopefully someone will correct me...

Jan 4, 2008
That is correct. The method used in David Blaines TV Special is the exact same method from Jay. Jay mentioned this in an interview.

[Original];131467 said:
In anyways this method is pretty "easy" to understand if you ask yourself : Why this method can't be performed with a short????

Yeah , I don't think anyone was trying to figure out the method. We weren't reverse engineering the thing.... I own 2 of the gimmicks and even though I figured it out before I bought it , it is still a hard hitting effect, shorts or no shorts......

TWB

Aug 23, 2008
Self tying shoe laces was one of the main effects that started my reputation. I think I was caught once by I fellow magician but he never told anyone. Great effect I recommend it.

Peace out,
TWB

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results