Self Tying Shoelace

Dec 27, 2007
You mean Self Tying Shoe Lace yeah?

I’ve seen a few different S.T.S but the only good one is the Jay Noblezada one.

Also Dynamo has released a DVD of his Color Changing Shoelace effect that you might want to check out, PM for the link because I don't think I’m aloud to post it here.

Hope I helped!

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I don't like Jay's STS too much. I got it last Christmas and I thought it was a waste when I opened it. Hard to put together the gimmick, very impractical. :confused:

Seriously??? This effect kills! It isn't meant to be huge part of a routine or anything, just something fun that you can do randomly that still gets amazing reacations. And it isn't too hard to set it up, and if you play with it a little, you can do some fun things with it. I won't go into any ideas in too much detail because I don't want to expose too much, but you should seriously give it another go. Take into consideration Jay's comments about types of pants, shoes, laces, etc... because it helps to be wearing the best possible combination.

But yeah, I have done this on the middle of a train in downtown Tokyo, and have had everyone around me scream and go nuts ( I felt kinda bad actually at the amount of commotion I caused).

One of the things I do now is a bar gambling trick. I challenge someone to a shoelace tying contest, but I tell them (I will only use one hand, if that!). Then, as EVERYONE is watching, we BOTH reach down to untie one shoe (yes, I untie it right there in front of everyone), and we both have to stand straight up again with our hands on the bar counter. I tell everyone to closely watch only our shoes so they can see clearly who wins... Then someone says GO, and BAM!!!!! That's S.T.S baby!!! As jay would say.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results