Selling a PDF...how?

Jan 1, 2008
Ok so ive noticed how many people on this forum have been put pdf on the market and i have this idea for a book/PDF i wanna put on the market...how would i go about doing that, and how would i make the pdf file protected so people cant just Email it to their friends? Also any other tips? thank you

Dec 18, 2008
You can't really "protect" it too much...people will still email it to their buddies, and so on and so forth. I've been around the block enough to know that when one of my friends gets a download, so do I. :p

Jan 1, 2008
well imeen when i bought the smooth operations pdf i couldnt send it, is that cuz it is legitimently published by a marketing company

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Well, there are a few ways to go about things. Firstly, you need to make sure your PDF is solid. That is, do your research to make sure that it hasn't been done before - it needs to be professional, and it goes without saying that the material, whatever it is, needs to be good also.

Once this is done you could try submitting it to magic shops to have them sell the product. If all else fails you could simply sell it on a personal website, or through word of mouth through your own email and PayPal account/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results