Set your creativity free!

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
In celebration of a successful lecture AND to offer thanks to those who support me and everything I do, I offer up for you my creativity notes at no cost. You can get them from my journal Here (A post or two down at this point)

Have fun and enjoy.

Jan 13, 2008
thank you very much for your contribution, i haven't had a chance to read it yet but i will after work.

thanks again.

Excellent stuff Bizzaro! I just read through the first page (Reality Bubble) and WOW!! You definitely helped me open my eyes with just that.

I've been thinking about what you were talking about, defining who you are with the green deck example. I've been doing exactly that (as in the material I perform. I stick with the funny stuff, and something I can make into a story) and just haven't noticed it.

I don't perform hardly any stuff that doesn't have a story line that goes with it. It just doesn't work for me. I've been in a "bubble" the whole time, and just now realized it. Once again, thanks for the fantastic notes! Can't wait to dig into them more on Saturday! :)

Best.
Steve

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results