Shadow Masters - Are They Similar to Our Dear Guardians?

D

Deleted member 2755

I am sick and tired of seeing these types of T11 and Ellusionist argument threads. THEY ARE BOTH GREAT SITES! I personally have not ordered anything from Theory11, but I can safely say they are great considering people are still posting here.

Guardians are great. Ellusionist's cards are great. (I know, I've had a deck.... Like all new decks they are stiff at first (slightly stiffer due to the slightly thicker stock) but as you play with them for a while they loosen up, my ghost deck I can't use anymore because it literally acts like paper because I used it to death).

SO STOP FIGHTING! And don't criticize RJ for posting on here because he is simply defending his company. I'm sure J Bayme could make an account on E (i think he does) and if people bash T11, he would step in. Although, I'm pretty sure E doesn't allow bashing at all on their forums so that wouldn't happen anyway.

STOP BEING FANBOYS! Even RJ said he had a pack of Guardians. Get a life people.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

lol i am not bashing E but all the quotes on the shadow masters pages are from E forum members

Please don't take this as an insult, but do you think Ellusionist is going to take bad quotes from other sites to advertise a product? The best quotes are probably gonna be from their own forum because of fanboys. It's just probably for advertisement purposes. Plus if lets say the best quote was from T11, and they put the quote and the person's username that says "Theory 11 forum member" for mentioning their forum Ellusionist could probably get in trouble for mentioning their site without their permission. So they probably keep it safe and simple. I think it's mainly for advertisement purposes though.

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Shadow Masters are totally different from the Guardians.
Guardians - white border, white faces, greyish black back, winged AoS.
Shadow Masters - Eagle AoS, black backs, black faces, Better quality.

I bought the Guardians and sorry but I got to be honest, I don't like them. They aren't good to fan with. It makes me laugh when people say T11 has better cards. E's custom decks are simply amazing. They fan well, look great, and handle better. (xcm)

And for people who don't like custom decks, I have no idea why you even respond to threads like these.lol.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
who would pay up to 15$ for 1 deck of cards? (shipping, depending where u live etc)

i can see buying gaff decks and such, and maybe a black deck if your into loops

but i see hundreds of you idiots being sucked into the hype, its like when i was a kid and saw a new lego commercial, that i just had to have...

although most of the people that get caught up in all of this are those who only do magic in the mirror in their parents basement, and dont actually perform

Nov 29, 2007
Fairfax, VA
No they are not a copy of the guardians, if anything they are a copy of the black ghosts (which E created anyway). The concept for cards like these have been E's concept for years. One thing though I do think they took the idea for the double backer included in the deck.

I'm pretty sure E used to include a double backed card in their custom decks a looonnnng time ago, but stopped unfortunately.

Sep 8, 2007
who would pay up to 15$ for 1 deck of cards? (shipping, depending where u live etc)

i can see buying gaff decks and such, and maybe a black deck if your into loops

but i see hundreds of you idiots being sucked into the hype, its like when i was a kid and saw a new lego commercial, that i just had to have...

although most of the people that get caught up in all of this are those who only do magic in the mirror in their parents basement, and dont actually perform

hehehehhee you are just awesome for saying that :D very epic

anywho if you think shadow masters look like black tiger + black ghosts + master eagle + bicycle style and dont like it well then suck it up! no one said you had to get it, just because you dont like it doesnt mean other people will hate it as well. and last time i checked, their joker was beyond amazing, as well as endurance of a master card!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results