Shadow Masters!

You know what, I'm not an E fan boy and haven't ever actually ordered anything from them but I think what they've done is awesome. It took too long for the Shadow Masters to come out but they look stellar. I will get some as well as the Black Ghost's, which was another ingenious idea in putting out a second edition. You know what, yeah sure they look like Black Tigers but, there's still factors that make it different, and there's no harm in spending like 15 bucks on a couple of decks to test it out.

-RA69

Oct 17, 2007
Just some random thing that I thought I heard, maybe I didn't. Did he mention a contest? And if he did, did he give specifics? Also I just want to say, man, oh man am I almost pissin myself here. I think I'm honestly hallucinating. *damn, I shouldn't have smoked all the weed*. Just Kidding!!! haha. Anyway, please let me know, this might possibly be the happiest news of my magical life!!!

I think I heard it was coming out 3 months after 2008.

He said the first couple of months of 2008, which is most likely January, February and maybe March. Hope that clarifies things.

As for the Shadow Masters they will be released, not as a promotion, on I believ Nov 23rd day after Thanksgiving.

It's also when the tiering starts, which is where you order a certain amount of product costing $75 from E, then you get a free unique gift with your purchase. There's 3 levels:
$75-1 gift
$175-2 gifts
$350-3 gifts

Hope that helps as well.

-RA69

I don't see all the fuss over custom decks, Tallys are as expensive as I'll go, I think they look awesome without the need for fancy printing. Bicycles and Tally's aren't common in Australia anyway, so I guess I always have 'unique' cards despite thier common value.

Sep 1, 2007
Finally a deck with pips on the jokers
Look amazing

I know bro I was going to say the same thing. E is probably making a good move coming clean about everything, but i still don't know about the design. I mean come on! You guys have a good creative team [and a crazy marketing team] why not show us something new? Whatever, I'll pick up some SMs, but not bgs. 8.99 is little pricey for cards, atleast for me. Also, does anybody know if they'll do a three pack. I want to have more than one, but again I'm not at liberty to spew out 30 bucks for cards.

I know bro I was going to say the same thing. E is probably making a good move coming clean about everything, but i still don't know about the design. I mean come on! You guys have a good creative team [and a crazy marketing team] why not show us something new? Whatever, I'll pick up some SMs, but not bgs. 8.99 is little pricey for cards, atleast for me. Also, does anybody know if they'll do a three pack. I want to have more than one, but again I'm not at liberty to spew out 30 bucks for cards.

Yes, Single=$6.99
6 Decks $35.94
12 Decks $59.88

Oct 19, 2007
Like I posted on their site, I KNEW they were going to release 2nd ed Black ghosts sooner or later. That's why I wasn't so up in arms about them not releasing the 1st's. The Shadow Masters look better IMO, but I'm going to buy both the SM's and BG's anyway. :D

I wonder what laymen will say when they see these cards whipped out in a performance they will scream gaff alert!

I'm just curious. How many of you have the same inclination to believe this sort of thing?

I mean...Do laymen really know what a "gaff" is?
If you walked up to ten people on the street and asked each of them the question: "Do you know what a gaff is"? How many would say yes and then proceed to explain the meaning.
Not many I'd wager.
I think laymen tend to think things like "Those cards look kind of strange. I wonder if they are special magicians cards"?
And couldn't their suspicions be quelled by simply handing them the deck and saying "Please take a look at these cards. They may look different, But I assure you that they are completely normal" Or something along those lines?
After looking at the deck, would there suspicions not be put to rest and then continue as normal.
I just don't see the big deal here.
What does everyone else think?

Tim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results