Shame On You Lee Asher!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Actual photographs from the theory11 playing card sanctuary...

Attachments

• CardCrib2.jpg
    CardCrib2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 116
  • CardCrib1.jpg
    CardCrib1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 116
Hahaha wow, I'm very protective over my cards so I understand, if I had a crib for the, they would be in it.

But, if you can spare a deck of cards and decided to ruin it that's fine. I ruined 8 decks last week practicing Torn and my Mercury Card Fold.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
lee wanna make money?

your next trick sell for 0.99$

and just sell all your rare cards for 250$ +

theres enough idiots out there to buy them all

Sep 1, 2007
I have no issues tearing, destroying, burning, or even scaling a rare pack of Nuggets (or any rare deck for that matter).

I own the cards, they do not own me.

Asher

ps. you'll also be sad to know that a random Wynn card (from a brown deck i've been practicing with), dropped on accident, into my girlfriend's dog's water bowl. I feel no guilt.

I would be glad to take some Jerry's Nuggets of your hands for a low price ;)

Sep 2, 2007
Bayern aka Bavaria
If you all lived in an area where it is even hard to find some simple bicycle poker cards, you would learn how to take care of your cards!
And then if you also were a poor student like me...
So do it like j.bayme and fondle your cards and sing for them or do whatever makes them feel comfortable!

Dastra

Zac

Oct 21, 2007
Appalachia
www.myspace.com
ps. you'll also be sad to know that a random Wynn card (from a brown deck i've been practicing with), dropped on accident, into my girlfriend's dog's water bowl. I feel no guilt.

Awesome. I'm sure there are deck collectors out there shouting at their screens in terror after reading this. I think it's awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results