Shame On You Lee Asher!

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I was re-reading your "Thinking out loud" and I saw a photo of YOU tearing up Nuggets! The proof is in the photos on one (if not more) of your lecture notes. FOR SHAME!!!! If you want to abuse cards like that, I'm sure I'm not the only one who will take some off of your hands for you.

SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!

:p

PS: when are we gonna have that beer? haha

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
lol...........

guys, he's doing this for a regular basis.

Everytime he holds a lecture, he will demonstrate that trick in front of everyone.
and then when he teaches it to people, he does it once more.

so he tears 2 jerry's nuggets cards each lecture.
He got the cards for less than a buck each deck.......he doesn't care.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
I have no issues tearing, destroying, burning, or even scaling a rare pack of Nuggets (or any rare deck for that matter).

I own the cards, they do not own me.

Asher

ps. you'll also be sad to know that a random Wynn card (from a brown deck i've been practicing with), dropped on accident, into my girlfriend's dog's water bowl. I feel no guilt.

Sep 10, 2007
amen Lee...

wow you guys... I totally agree with lee, don't let a stupid pack of "rare jerrys, or golden nuggets" or any of them for that matter, own you... just chill and be cool :cool:

- Marc

I have no issues tearing, destroying, burning, or even scaling a rare pack of Nuggets (or any rare deck for that matter).

I own the cards, they do not own me.

Asher

ps. you'll also be sad to know that a random Wynn card (from a brown deck i've been practicing with), dropped on accident, into my girlfriend's dog's water bowl. I feel no guilt.
Pitchfork time.

Mitchell

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
For Christ sake people they're just cards. You shouldn't care that much for things like that
Theodore,

I agree-- I was just thinking the same thing late last night as I tucked my Jerry's, Guardians, and Wynn decks into their card crib. After I told them a quick bedtime story, I thought to myself: "they're just cards." And I agree. They're just cards. Beautiful. Silky smooth. Warm. Loving. Caring. Compassionate. Cards.

Sep 14, 2007
Yeah. Points to the above post. Stop bashin' on Asher cause of this. They are pieces of paper with ink on them. omg. One got ripped. We are all going to die?:confused:

Soo...calm down.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Theodore,

I agree-- I was just thinking the same thing late last night as I tucked my Jerry's, Guardians, and Wynn decks into their card crib. After I told them a quick bedtime story, I thought to myself: "they're just cards." And I agree. They're just cards. Beautiful. Silky smooth. Warm. Loving. Caring. Compassionate. Cards.

Phew, and I thought I was the only weirdo who had a card crib...:)

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
ahhh a card crib - how cute.

Does it sit next to your coin purse?

Muuuahhahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaa...

Asher

To quote a wanna-be "gangsta" from a horrid movie, "Don't be hatin'!"

You're just jealous Lee. Jonathan and I both know that you secretly want one too. Maybe if you put it on your Christmas list you might get a surprise under the tree this year. :p

Shane K.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I have a card crib!
But mine is the special edition with the silver trim.

But seriously.. They are just cards.. As silky smooth and beautiful as they may be.. The arent living things

~Jordan

Nov 23, 2007
Personally I think that we should do anything we want with our cards. Yesterday my mom was shouting at me because I was all the day with a deck in my hands and I got so angry that I threw them out of the window. Someone else can do other things like rip them, burn them, eat them etc. etc.

yea, they are just cards. BUt think of where they came...trees! So if you want to twist the words, like most people do in 2007, you love trees. BUt on a realistic view, i'd say, I agree with they're just cards. Personally, I buy cards by the 2 dozen at Costco.

An yeah. I like the idea that i own them, they don't own me. That's why i eat the cards, then hang them in my room. Almost like a victim list. But then agian, I love cards, because without them, most magic would be obsolete. Respect them to a point.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results