Shane Black :: Conceptions of Mystery

Nov 10, 2007
http://shaneblackmagic.com/product.html

What they say:
"61 pages of thoroughly written, real world material 18 ultra powerful effects and techniques.

6 BRAND NEW effects for the 2010 2nd edition NEVER BEFORE RELEASED

This is a PDF instant download. The book will be delivered instantly upon receipt of payment."

First Impressions - When I bought this PDF, I knew there would be no way I could be upset. Why, because for jusr 24.99, you are receiving 61 pages of 18 powerful real working effects. I knew at least 1 would fit my style.

I am going to review the effects that really stood out to me the most:

Simplest Freakin Card Steal Ever - This is great for use in any card routine or trick in which you need to steal a card. It truly is very deceptive and when performed correctly no when will ever think anything of it.

All Head No Substance - I hardly ever perform coin magic especially with jumbo coins but ever seeing this production / vanish, this will definately change. I absolutely love the way everything is put together when doing this vanish and production, I can't wait to go out and try this.

Water of Leaf - "The overall effect includes you tearing a random leaf in the pool into 4 pieces and submerging the pieces into the water and as they float back to the top they restore themselves back into one solid leaf". I don't think I need to say anything about this effect, just the sound of it sounds so awesome.

The Bling Bling Double Aerial - This maybe by far my favorite thing in the whole PDF. It is so awesome, it is basically taking the Diving Board Double to the next level, I prefer this one over the Diving Board Double, very cool double.

Snap Change On Steroids " Snap'd" - This is an incredible version of the snap change, , it is not easy but is definately worth the practice a very visual change.

These are only just a few of the tricks in the PDF, for 24.99 I got a solid 5 effects and new moves to practice and perform. Not often do you get hat anymore, maybe 25.00, for one trick.

Reccommend - I would reccommend this to anybody there is such a variety of effects that there is no way to really be disappointed.

Price - 24.99

Where - http://shaneblackmagic.com/product.html

Worth it - Like I said 100% completely worth it.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Conceptions of Mystery has alot of great material, and I want to thank also Shane for letting me a part of it. So far, my favorite effects have to be Sweetly Done, Poor mans ring flight, Card thru box live, and Felony. Glad your enjoying the pdf man :)

Conceptions of Mystery has alot of great material, and I want to thank also Shane for letting me a part of it. So far, my favorite effects have to be Sweetly Done, Poor mans ring flight, Card thru box live, and Felony. Glad your enjoying the pdf man :)

That's right for those of you that own the book and didn't catch it Mr. Weiss contributed the killer cover art to the book. So mucho thanks to you for your awesome creativity my friend.

Props.;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results