Shipping questions

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
So the other day a friend and I went in on a rather large buy (large for us) and we were hoping to get it by the Saturday, if we are lucky maybe Friday. We ordered around noon on Tuesday and chose the $15 2-day option. So as of now that was yesterday.

My question is this: does the 2-day mean you will get it 2 days after it leaves the warehouse (hasn't happened so I can't predict)?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
So the other day a friend and I went in on a rather large buy (large for us) and we were hoping to get it by the Saturday, if we are lucky maybe Friday. We ordered around noon on Tuesday and chose the $15 2-day option. So as of now that was yesterday.

My question is this: does the 2-day mean you will get it 2 days after it leaves the warehouse (hasn't happened so I can't predict)?

This is a GREAT question for our support team at https://www.theory11.com/support.

Short answer: It takes is one day (usually) to ship an order. 2-day shipping takes two business days once your order ships. If you ordered tomorrow (Thursday) it would likely ship on Friday. Two business days from Friday? Tuesday of next week. This won't arrive on time.

If you ordered right now and chose a 1-day ship method your order may ship tomorrow (you just missed the cutoff for our orders that we will start working on in the early AM tomorrow) and arrive on Friday, OR it will ship on Friday and depending on what ship method you choose it will be delivered either on Saturday (UPS charges extra for Saturday delivery) or Monday.

If you have other ship questions, let our support team know!

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results