Shipping

Mar 12, 2011
Ok this is really starting to tick me off! My package of cards was shipped on the 1st and then I had 4-7 day delivery and its almost been the full 7 days and the tracking number says its still in Philadelphia! I really want my cards! My Ellusionist package had first class mail as well shipped same day and it arrived 2 days ago! Im really anxious! Sorry about my rant haha just I really need my Tally hos because my others are worn out from so much use! (it's hard for me to perform without a tally ho deck on hand! Because most of my gaffs and gimmicks I made are for my taly ho decks because I had so many!)

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Shipping is in the hands of the companies like USPS, FEDEX, BLAH BLAH BLAH, after they are sent out.

It's really not the salesperson's fault for the day it gets to you unless they sent it out to ship days later.

So breathe.

Stay calm.

Eat some ice cream.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Ok this is really starting to tick me off! My package of cards was shipped on the 1st and then I had 4-7 day delivery and its almost been the full 7 days and the tracking number says its still in Philadelphia! I really want my cards! My Ellusionist package had first class mail as well shipped same day and it arrived 2 days ago! Im really anxious! Sorry about my rant haha just I really need my Tally hos because my others are worn out from so much use! (it's hard for me to perform without a tally ho deck on hand! Because most of my gaffs and gimmicks I made are for my taly ho decks because I had so many!)

This is what the "Submit a Ticket" feature is for. HERE. One less click.

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
This is what the "Submit a Ticket" feature is for. HERE. One less click.

Well the delay is beyond T11's control, since it is the shipping like Blindside said. If the order hadn't been confirmed or the item hadn't even been given to the shipping companies then submitting a ticket might work.

Mar 12, 2011
Ya but I had two bricks haha and I did order before I ran out it's just taken a while and mail just got here and still no cards :( so today was the eighth day after it shipped... but yes I did buy quite a few this time!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results