Shipping?

Sep 1, 2007
hey..

some of the theory11 crews members mailboxes were full (and some havnt ansered me.. ), aaand thats why i opened this threat

im a bit worried as i ordered some cards from theory11 about 2 weeks ago and i havent received anything yet..
(when i orderd the trilogy from dan and dave i received it after 1 week)

i also paid for "priority shipping" .. .. ?!

thank you for your reply

kind regards
Stephan

Sep 2, 2007
You should submit a support ticket directly at www.theory11.com/support, and the support guys will do their best to find out exactly where the package is and when it should arrive.

Priority Mail International usually takes 6-10 business days, as stated on the shipping information page. However, all shipping times are estimates given by the shipping company -- UPS, USPS -- which controls how fast your package gets to you. There may be some delays in customs, or due to the Holiday season.

Nonetheless, for any order related issues, always submit a support ticket, and the support guys will try their best to help you out.

Cheers,
JTM

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
or the easiest way to fix the problem is to mail me all the products you have bought so i can check them for inspection ^.-

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
my brick ow brown wynn haven't arrived also

it's been 3 weeks now

i live in indonesia, and it ussually took about 2 weeks to deliver

maybe USPS has to much packet to be delivered in this holiday season

guess just have to wait n be patient

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
i ask to the support team is it because the holiday season
this is what they reply

Alvin,

You nailed it, it's because of the holiday season. We have had numerous issues these past few weeks from customers that haven't received their packages. USPS has notified us that all parcels will be delayed during this time. Rest assured though that even though you used our cheapest shipping option, we will take care of you 101%, until you have your parcel is in hand. Please do give it a little more time and contact me if the delay persist. Thank you for your patience and have a wonderful new year if I don't speak to you before!

i guess there's nothing we can do but wait...

i really curiouse about the brown wynn tho...
lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results