Short Review of TNR by Mathieu Bich

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Well the DVD just arrived 2 days ago. I knew how to do the trick before the DVD arrived from the download, which I also purchased because I just couldn't wait.
Anyways, here we go!

Effect(credit goes to T11 for effect description) -- The effect starts off like any other torn and restored card effect. But as it progresses, it gets more and more insane. Each piece is shown SO fairly before it is visibly, simply, beautifully restored. There's not a single funny move in the entire routine.

My thoughts before purchasing the effect -- "OMG this just looks and sounds amazing!!...piece by piece? This must be better than torn!.... does anyone know about this?" 9/10 on the reaction of the effect performed by Chris Kenner

My short thoughts on the gimmick -- OMG...^_^ thats the gimmick.... What!!! That is simple and very very very clever. The gimmick is smaller than a playing card and very clever. You can carry it around with you. The gimmick will last you about 10-20 performances (Or thats just my thought).

The Teaching -- Chris is an amazing teacher!!! The DVD is 85 minutes long!(I haven't had enough time to watch the whole DVD yet!)
He goes through the whole routine, and step by step how to make the gimmick.

Well thats it, Any questions about the trick feel free to PM me please!

Btw, I was rushing through this cuz its 10:35 and I gotta head to bed.... :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results