Should I buy Jason Englands tutorials if I already know the sleights?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
No one is forcing you to. If you already know it, and can do it easily and well, why would you buy it?

However, if you need help with a sleight, Jason England's tutorials are probably the most in depth visual tutorials out there, and he has a ton of experience (obviously, The man is Jason England! One of the best in the modern business.), so he can easily walk you through the dos and don'ts.

So you may know the straddle pass, but if you want to or need to make it better, go to his tutorials!

So for example, I probably wont be buying his Classic Pass, not because I think mine is perfect, but rather because I think I have developed it well enough to perform it whenever, and I do. I am still developing it, but I think it is far enough along that I can focus on learning other things, such as the side steal, something I have never been able to do before and need help with, and thus will probably be buying his tutorials.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I'm confused again. Is the Herman pass done from a spread? Straddle pass, is that done from a horse?
What? Ok the horse joke was actually kinda funny :D

Both are normal moves that happen in their own way.

A Herrman pass is like a reverse classic pass, in the sense that the bottom packet is brought to the top.

A Straddle Pass accomplishes the same effect as a multiple shift, or just 1 - card, to the bottom.

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, I got a joke for a horse. I also got that series. I'd say get it too if he's talking about the dvd set.

I could be wrong. Is that the one where he deals out the cards in new deck order?

Sorry, I gotta horse for a joke.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results