Should I buy the Skywalker Levitation?

Oct 11, 2007
I'm thinking about getting the Skywalker levitation because it looks like the best self-levitation I could find that was angle free. But, how good is the Skywalker Levitation compared to others?

StormShadow

Banned
Jan 18, 2008
Save your money.

I purchased it when it first came out. I thought it was going to be different than it was. I was really disappointed with it. The gimmick is uncomfortable, and not very practical to walk around in. Also, I am pretty sure I saw a levitation on the market that had the same concept. I'm not 100% sure on that. Levitations are not really my thing. Do yourself a favor and buy something else.

Sep 1, 2007
I have the Skywalker levitation and I will use it. But definately not in a walk-around situation. The gimmick wouldn't be comfortable in such a setting. And besides that, I dislike using self-levitations in walk-around anyway.

The Skywalker does have its place, though. The most ideal setting would be in a parlor show of about 10 to 20 people. If you don't think you'll be doing that enough to make it worthwhile, you'll have to look elsewhere.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results