should i post this trick ?

Nov 4, 2013
effect : you riffle down the deck ask someone to say stop they see the card and you put it in the middle of the deck you now tell them that you have the two jokers in your pocket and give it to them with just snap one card appears between them you snap again two cards you snap again three cards those three cards added together equals there card you put those 3 cards between the jokers and they become one card the selected card and should i post it for free or for 0.99

May 4, 2013
better way..

Remember that if you submit your video T11 has an allotted members who reviews each video that is presented to the website.Go ahead and give it a try and they are the one whose going to decide whether you pass or not.No need to ask questions.Goodluck. - R:man Borloza

Nov 4, 2013
i will upload performance soon but i am busy these days doing street magic btw i got rejected today by two girls :d what do you guys do when u got rejected ?

Jul 19, 2013
I accept it. Everybody doesn't want to see magic. They can be busy, not interested or just something else. Don't think about it and ask someone else.
Just out of curiosity, what do you do when you do street magic? :) Are you busking or just walking up to people askeing if they want to see magic? Do you do this alone? :)

Jul 22, 2013
California
i got rejected today by two girls :d what do you guys do when u got rejected ?
Lets try to stay on topic...
Sounds like a not too difficult trick with the fundamentals, but it is a cool presentation idea. I would definitely post a performance because you could get a lot of valuable feedback, because you don't want to get it rejected because it wasnt fine tuned. Best of luck :)

Jul 22, 2013
Im loving the idea. Keep working at it man. You never know it could always change into something you would have never expected

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results