Show tomorrow, shameless advertising :P

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
Got a 20 minute gig in Cornwall Ontario at a local comedy show, just bored in class and figured id type out my set

magic only- starting with basically Michaels Kent "your a dick" trick, but added a few of my own things in it- Basically a fake prediction set
- then pressure
- airtight, card in baloon...last time i did this it took me forever to blow the huge baloon up, so ima have some girl onstage doing it so i dont look as sad haha
- then basically catch...just a quick trick explaining how magicians have to be good with our hands etc, control card to top, palm it, throw deck in air, catch it
- I was then going to do a basioc invisible deck routine, throw a ball into the crowd, but i dont think ill have enough time for it, havent decided if i want to cut it or not
-then a funny "love" type trick, basically have a single man and woman on stage, see if he can read her mind etc, said its impossible for men to peer into a womans soul, but some can -pull out a poster, one side was the 4 of diamonds, other is a poster of johnny depp with his eyes cut out lol...
-then a basic card in pants routine, supposed to end up in my pocket, her card gets stuck half way, in my pants zipper...quick funny trick
-last trick, basically michael kents chicken trick, but instead i have a blow up sheep...from the sex shop lol

Sorry about the lack of effort in this thread...

Anybody else do any of the tricks intheir shows?I also have jokes inbetween, it isnt bam bam trick after trick.

Obviously intended for an adult audience

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
A good joke for a card in pants routine is, when you reach into your pants, ask the female spectator, "Your card was a heart you said?"....hmmm...that feels like a club."

Nathan Kranzo uses this and told me about it at a lecture.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Also, for card to zipper - I always love unzipping my pants slowly, then look up to the audience and smile. Let them laugh and then say "I need a volunteer..." That always gets killer laughs!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results