Showing SMOKE to Montell Jordan

Just a tip, you don't have to hold your breath, you can hold the smoke in your mouth and still breathe through your nose. This way it allows more time for the presentation/suspense of the effect.

I noticed that was happening to me too at first. Its kind of hard to explain in writing so hopefully this makes sense.

Right after you load the smoke, inhale through your nose, when you exhale, the smoke will thin out and more than likely go unnoticed. And all this is happening while you still have the smoke loaded and ready to release. Hope this helps.

Oct 28, 2008
I noticed that was happening to me too at first. Its kind of hard to explain in writing so hopefully this makes sense.

Right after you load the smoke, inhale through your nose, when you exhale, the smoke will thin out and more than likely go unnoticed. And all this is happening while you still have the smoke loaded and ready to release. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice, but I have tried this before and when i do the smoke in my mouth becomes like unnoticable so im not sure what to do?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results