Simple hits hard

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Today I was at Org. Chem class, people just started reaction and supposed to let it sit for couple hours. So I bring out my deck of card, and start performing few tricks. I do one sandwich effect. And people are kind intrigued, and my lab partner just walks up and tells me "Aight, do it again" and being in this situation before, I said I got something more interesting. Then I do another trick, a trick switch and so I lead him to believe that I have no idea what I am doing, and at the end, I brings out the card from somewhere else in the deck, I show it to him. He screams out "NO WAY!" loud enough entire class hears it. Yells out "I could've bet 300 bucks that the card was there!" and my TA heard it and said I can't play with cards anymore, so cards got banned from my Org Chem class. :(

In all in all, it was fun, I haven't been performing for awhile, though I can't perform in class anyways, I guess I probably shouldn't been performing in the first place. :D

I guess all I really wanted to say was perfect the simple trick so no one else can do it better as already been stated by members of T11. It does me heart good to see how simple tricks can hit so hard.

I performed the Biddle Trick today to some people who were just sitting down playing cards in a class. I was just walking by stopped and asked them if I could do a magic trick, it was great. I did it perfectly, I couldn't have done the trick any better. They're reactions were histaerical and it really made my day. I've never been caught with cards yet so Im lucky =]

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
The Biddle Trick is fantastic, it is one of my favorites that I love to perform. Never underestimate what we magicians may consider to be a simple effect. You'd be surprised at the reactions you get from those effects, for example, try a Hot Shot Cut to reveal a selection. It will blow your spectators away.

The Biddle Trick is fantastic, it is one of my favorites that I love to perform. Never underestimate what we magicians may consider to be a simple effect. You'd be surprised at the reactions you get from those effects, for example, try a Hot Shot Cut to reveal a selection. It will blow your spectators away.

Yup I use hot shot, spectators are so interested in flying things it's a nice way to reveal a Transpo I think. That's what I use it for.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results