Sinful

D

Deleted member 2755

Anybody tried to perform Sinful with any "palming methods using a coin"??? Just wondering??

At first I thought this thread was directed towards me because of my user name.:p

Anyway, i suppose it's possible, however if the spectator asks you to show both your hands empty. You are doomed. If you come up with good misdirection in your patter, I can see it entirely possible, however, I do like the method that Wayne and Criss provide you with.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Anybody tried to perform Sinful with any "palming methods using a coin"??? Just wondering??

But then it's not Sinful. Sinful is such a good impromptu effect because its method is something totally new. Nobody would ever ask to see (fill in blank) when you do it. Try making your own coin thru can though, with that idea. I'm sure it will come out great!

David

Dec 15, 2007
Hawaii
Thats the thing.. Sinful is a GREAT trick BUT people are exposing this trick more than any other good trick I know of. But yah.. i think sooner or latter someone is gonna have a better handling on coin to unopened soda.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results