Single Card Straddle Pass

Apr 26, 2013
Hello all
I've bought and downloaded Jason England's Single Card Straddle pass and Diagonal palm shift and double lift.

While I've also ordered and waiting for delivery Expert Card Technique: Close-Up Table Magic by Jean Hugard also Sleight of Hand: A Practical Manual of Legerdemain by Edwin Thomas

But while I'm waiting for the books to be delivered how or what Video do I need to download to move a card from the middle of the deck like straddle pass to the top ??

I'm also waiting for some coins to be delivered so I can start using coinOne download

James

Jul 26, 2016
Hi James, the books you ordered would be enough to keep you busy for decades! Enjoy! Sorry i can't answer your question, though. How is your wife doing?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Hey James! First off, how's your wife? I hope she's feeling better!

Next, I'm not entirely sure I know what you mean. Do you want to move the card to the top after executing the straddle pass? Best move I can think of is the Herrmann Pass - a super easy pass to do. However, if you mean getting the card to the top from the middle of the deck, a Classic pass, or even the Herrmann Pass will work here.

Reactions: Al e Cat Dabra
Apr 26, 2013
Thank you Maaz from the middle to the top

Also big thank you for asking

My wife is doing well no head aches and we had her staples taken out yesterday (stage two) so we have to go for more treatment but it's out and no head aches, banded from driving for 12 months

I've also found a magic shop only five miles away from me and a magic club I will be joining in September as they are not meeting until then "summer holiday shut down" the owner of the shop is on the committee

James

Reactions: Clee26
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Thank you Maaz from the middle to the top

Also big thank you for asking

My wife is doing well no head aches and we had her staples taken out yesterday (stage two) so we have to go for more treatment but it's out and no head aches, banded from driving for 12 months

I've also found a magic shop only five miles away from me and a magic club I will be joining in September as they are not meeting until then "summer holiday shut down" the owner of the shop is on the committee

James
Great news!

Also, as for the Classic and Herrmann passes, if you don't want to download a video, I'm sure you can find the Classic pass in most books, and Herrmann in a few more. There are even YouTube videos that are actually good tutorials, with presentation tips, uses, variations, history, crediting (for the Herrmann pass, the Classic Pass is super old so there really isn't anyone to credit specifically). The Herrmann pass is super easy to do in comparison to the Classic pass (the classic pass took me a couple months just to get down, I would say a full year before I got it smoothly. Still practicing - it's just one of those moves you need to continuously practice).

Apr 26, 2013
Thanks Maaz
I will up load Jason England Hermann pass as I like the way he teaches the moves "I just get him" also I'm a firm believer in paying for the slights and tricks.
James

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Thanks Maaz
I will up load Jason England Hermann pass as I like the way he teaches the moves "I just get him" also I'm a firm believer in paying for the slights and tricks.
James
Fair enough - though he isn't the one who invented it. Both Passes have been around for ages.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results