sleights

Feb 11, 2014
Hey guys im looking for some DVD's on sleights like color changes and stuff. I don't want anything to difficult. Any ideas? Thank you

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Do you have the Mark Wilson Course in Magic?

If so then check into the following;
Jeff McBride's Manipulation Series (video)
Now You See It; Now You Don't by Bill Tarr

These sources will give you a strong foundation when it comes to basic slight of hand skills, most of which will allow you to accomplish what you're inquiring about and then some. I've left links to these resources in a couple of other threads today but all you really need to do is search Amazon.com for them.

Jul 13, 2014
Hypervisual by jay sankey is pretty great. And if you don't like difficult stuff you might want to go into gaff work.

Feb 18, 2014
Hey guys im looking for some DVD's on sleights like color changes and stuff. I don't want anything to difficult. Any ideas? Thank you

Well, to be honest, if you really want good and visual color changes and sleights, they really don't come easy. Some easy stuff, that really isn't all that difficult is Patrified by Patrick Kun! They are very very visual, and they really aren't all that hard to do! You can master all of the stuff on there in a week's time! It really is easy, and very visual!

Jan 4, 2014
For me i did not stick to just a dvd i actually would look up and buy different individual effects sold for like 7 bucks each that i liked and looked like it had a good sleight and thats how i actually got to find different sleights that i still use now.

I only state this because people are different and for me plenty of dvds that i bought i did not just sit down and learn all the moves and use them i would pick out maybe 2 or so that i liked and then that was it. but buying tricks individually is like a promise you will learn the ones you want.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results