Smoke 2.0 charging

Jul 8, 2015
how long does it take for the gimmick to charge? Its been 4 hours and the light it still red, i put it on a wall iphone charger and the light wont change, i checked if it was well screwed and it was!, is this normal for it to take this long?

Jul 8, 2015
Thanks for the reply, i left it charging at the pc for 5 hours and it still doesnt change, i think it came with a defect :(, ill contact the support team ;)

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
If you are charging on your PC, it can take a lot longer, as those ports often aren't built for proving enough power to quickly charge. We are talking about 10+ hours. If it is charging slow for you, try a different USB port, possibly a wall charger like one you use for a phone. Those provide enough power to charge the gimmick quicker.

// L

Dec 27, 2016
How long should you wait until you need to charge it, I know it is about how much smoke you produce, but is there a good average?

Oct 28, 2016
Ok so i plugged mine into a wall outlit before i went to school and the light turned red to charge but when i got home the light was still red. Does that mean my smoke 2.0 is faulty?

Jun 7, 2016
Can you please pop up a troubleshoot on this page as i am having the same issue with one of my customers and i have been asked by a few people if i know what the issue is. Nothing against you guys i just reply faster. I also have a device that i purchased from penguin magic and i am having the same issue. It refuses to charge. Is there any news on why this keeps happening? Still waiting for penguin to get back to me so hoping use can answer or fix the issue so i dont have to send it back and wait another month for a new device.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results