Smoke & Mirror... K clubs.

Jun 29, 2008
Boston
i was practicing the goat change, and half the king of clubs was sticking out of the center of the deck... i looked closer at the face because i thought i was hallucinating and winced my eyes...and realized the the face on the king is the face of the buck twins. i cant stop laughing now haha...has anyone else seen this?

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
i was practicing the goat change, and half the king of clubs was sticking out of the center of the deck... i looked closer at the face because i thought i was hallucinating and winced my eyes...and realized the the face on the king is the face of the buck twins. i cant stop laughing now haha...has anyone else seen this?

What edition of these do you have? I can't really tell that they look like the bucks (they look like pretty much normal kings to me...?)!

-Sanj

Jun 29, 2008
Boston
1st edition, look at the face and look at every other deck you own, even compare the rest of the kings faces with all the decks... this king of clubs is diff, now look at a buck twins face, the resemblance is uncanny.

Aug 23, 2008
yeah it's true, on the first editions, the king of clubs is the only king in the deck that doesn't have the classical playing card King's look. I noticed it a while ago too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results