Smoke & Mirrors Sold Out! Are they getting reprinted?

Hey guys as you all know......i am new to the forum and i hope i haven't broken any rules by starting a new thread. Okay a quick introduce, My name is Kenny, i'm from Malaysia, I'm a 14 year old Chinese but my religion is Christian. I hope you guys add me as a friend in T11 XD

Okay end intro i just wanna ask whether is theory 11 gonna sell somemore S&M v5? cause i have only seen them in store here fo about....maybe a month and its sold out. I only bought 3 decks and i'm wondering are they restocking cause i would like to buy somemore.

Thanks XD

Oh man dan and dave doesn't offer discounts....you know i requested to have Dan and dave to sign my S&Mv5 b4 its got shipped out but i guess it was too late... Maybe i'll do as what the theory 11 support guy said..ship them back for signing..but i hope the shipping is cheap.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We have no immediate plans to reprint this v5 edition, so the quantity remaining with Dan and Dave is all there is for now. If that should change, you guys will be the first to know, but for now, that's all, folks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results