Smoke Question

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
Hey guys -

For those who have Smoke, quick question: How do you determine when to replace "the thing"? I'm not taking about the recharge, I'm talking about the piece that you will have to eventually replace. One thing I sure hate to do is have it "run out" during a performance.

Thanks,

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
You're best bet is to submit a support ticket. The T11 staff will be able to give you the best answer. I don't know why but I want to say that it's every 100 times or something like that. But it really depends on how big you make the effect. Me personally though I replace it whenever I notice that the "effect" that i'm getting isn't as good as it used to be. I usually keep whats left in that one though to practice stuff with. Hope that helps.

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
Hi Crimson -

I was thinking the same thing in terms of keeping it for practice. Yeah I've heard that it's about 150 puffs but unless you're keeping tracking it's easy to not know where you are in terms of the number. So from what you're saying you'll notice that the puffs get less thick?

My opinion, that's the only way to really know. I didn't notice mine was running low until I noticed the clouds getting lighter and eventually really thinning out. I always take a quick test puff before I take it out where I'm going. From my experience, its not like one second to the next it will empry, you should be able to notice pretty early when its thinning out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results