Smooth Cuts?

Nov 15, 2008
Hey everyone... i'll try not to be a noob, but i've been doing cardistry for little over two years now... and i still cant get my cuts to be smooth and flowing. my packet retention's horrible, especially with something like Akira or the molecules... and timing is horrible. any tips?

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
Sounds like a broken record and you are probably looking for something else, but practice makes perfect. Start with something simple. Perfect your sybil. Take some of the more simple things and perfect thoes. The more you work with it the better it will get, you will find little subtleties that aren't explained in the teaching.

Good luck

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
The key to smoothness is synchronicity. Meaning, you must make every part of the cut the same speed. For example if you're doing a sybil cut with a revolution cut in between, and you're not so fast on the rev cut, then slow the rest of the cut down to match the revolution cut. Being fast will not necessarily make you smooth.

Also, try recording come of the cuts you're struggling with on a camcorder and watch the recording over and over to find what's wrong. You wont believe how useful it is.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
When you really analyze the situation.....

practice

The only way you're going to fix these problems is practice. All the advice in the world couldn't help you. It takes a very long time to get the hang of flourishing.

-Kevin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results