SNC: 08.02.08:: Summer Movie Magic

Katie and Daniel were perfectly happy being close up performers, but they wanted more in life than walk-around magic. However, when they begin their stage career together in Vegas, one trick goes horribly wrong, and now it's up to the dastardly duo to keep their disappearences quiet, and find a way around the horrible truth that those who go into the box, arent coming out...for good. In a tale of tragedy, romance, and dramatic magicky action, these two will need each other more than ever to conquer their fatal errors. With nothing to aid in their quest but a deck of cards handed down through the mysterious Kenner Family, a chinese puzzle box from the coniving Wan Hoochy Woochy, and a single coin that doesnt know if its bronze of silver. Who knows whats lurking around the corners? I guess they do, after all they're magicians, but for how long?

you should fix your picture fast

Jul 15, 2008
CARD WARS

On the outer rim of the galaxy, three magicians are destined to face off against the ultimate threat: Theory 11 Forum posters...

Our story introduces davey wan kenobi and Danakin skywalker and their arch nemesis: leeasha borko. Their master, Joda trains them in the art of making cards look cool. But deep within the confines of space, lies the posters... waiting for the moment to strike.

n13619257_38093296_738.jpg

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Magical Deck

Indiana is at it again! This time, he must recover the magical guardians! Through a shocking adventure involving EllusionANTS, and returning the magical deck to its proper place, the deck box.

Co-starring is Katie Egleston, who plays Spalko!
Other characters: Chris Kenner as Mutt!
J. Bayme as Marion!
Wayne Houchin as Mac!

--

I'm not too good at images, but I tried hard and it took me a long time! It had a good idea!

EDIT: I forgot the image link. :p Here it is! :
indianamagicaldeckhc9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 8, 2008
Hey Katie, Can u ask Chris to post a fake threat to me?? Am I a bad person to have that on my mind lately????

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
We Have A Winner.

Hello Everyone,

There were some fantastic submissions this time around. I'm glad everyone had some fun with this one tonight.

The one that captured our hearts and is tonight's winner is: "The Ring Flite" by samuelmshin. This creation made us really laugh out loud.

Congratulations! and you will be receiving a PM in the next 24 hours to get all your info.

A few that deserve some shout outs are: $olider with "Cardtrix", jjtee with "Theory11 does Oceans11" and Manahan coming up with "Buckfield" you guys made us laugh and caused some envy with some of your photoshop skillz.

Great job everyone!

Katie

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results