So I decided...

that I am going to focus on XCM for the next few months. I know some basic cuts and random little things but I really want to make my XCM good. I know stuff like sybil and some dan and dave stuff but i never really perfected it. So today I redownloaded Daniel Madison's Motion because I got a new computer and from today I am going to try and get these flourishes DOWN. Today is my first day of serious XCM. If you have any suggestions or tips I can use please pm me or just leave a comment.

Thanks,

Justin Way

Jul 14, 2008
Here are some tips:
-Practise slowly as possible if you are going through one of the most difficult flourishes (ex. Motion by Daniel Madison)
-You will be frustrated if you can't get it correct. Practise is the key
-Make sure your hands are well state of being
-Listen to your favourite music while practising.

There are more tips if you check this out. Other Practise Tips

I wish you good luck on your cardistry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
I have been working on some of the same stuff. I have kind of taken a break from my magic focus and more on my ability to handle cards. I have been using a couple of DVD's for help and if anyone else has suggestions, I would greatly take them.

Xtreme Beginners Vol. 1 and 2
Trilogy
Motion

I have also heard that Genesis should be a real killer, so I am holding out to see what that has in store. Is there anything else that someone could look at???

Jul 14, 2008
Brian Tudor has some excellent sources.

Brian Tudor Showoff Volume I and II
Brian Tudor Generation Extreme (if you are a fan of one handed cuts); it would look great on your one handed sequences (or both hands).

You should check out Dan and Dave Buck The System.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results