Sorcerer's Safari 2007

L

Liam Carrie

This Is where anyone who has ever been to sorcerers safari can talk about how great this camp actually is!

Sep 14, 2007
The most amazing camp I've even been to, so much fun, so many good times, If you have the chance to go, GO!, its amazing you learn so much and have so much fun!:)

Camp is always the best week of the year, and last year I went on a cruise for march break. thats saying alot. Where else can you get Aaron Fisher to jam with you on a rock at the beach and it be natural? Or for Lee Asher to drive a golf cart like a stunt man? no where, thats where. its the best.

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Magic Camp Rocks!

Great to see you guys here on Theory 11, and I am very pleased you all feel so strongly about the Sorcerers Safari camp.
I am off on a short show tour for a few weeks, but when I return we should be close to having our next video ready. I will keep you all posted on it.
If you have any suggestions for next summer, I would love to hear them too, as we are always trying to make the camp week better.
Next summer is going to rock!! That's all I can say right now, but you should make sure that you'll be there in 2008.
I am looking forward to hearing all your comments.
Talk to you soon!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I would love to go sometime. Are there any magicians in the Bay Area in California that go. It would be great if I get get some info from you about planes, etc. Thanks!

//David.Misner::

L

Liam Carrie

If any of you have never been to this unbelieveable camp i suggest you go.
On this thread we will discuss ideas and suggestions for the camp and possibly our own camp experiences.

Sep 2, 2007
I'd go...but I'm too old v (I';m 16 now) as well as I going to europe in 2008, then savintg up for montreal in 2009 (CAM)

16 too old? I sure hope not! I am currently 16 and this summer was my second at the Safari (I will definitely be going back next year) and all I have to say is if you aren't there then you are missing out on one of the greatest experiences in magic! As for an age limit I believe it is 20 but I am not completely sure on that.

guys, i started going when i was 16 and ive only been twice. i plan on going forever. as a councellor when i get older, but i mean for years. there is nothing like it. if you have the cash come. if you have questions about anything PM me ill fill you in, i dont know about planes cuz i live in canada, but any other details i can answer.
peace

DK.

Sep 26, 2007
I would go but i live in the usa and it takes money to fly to canada and its like 500$ to go to the camp and mabye like 400$ to fly to canada and back... all that money?

L

Liam Carrie

To all the people who think they are too old because they are 16 you can go for the last year you all will go is when you are 20 years old.
I wonder who will be the special guest this year? Write down the names of the magician or magicians you would like to see as a special guest next year.
Barry and Stewart?
Jay Sankey?
Dan and Dave !?:)
Justin Miller?
David Blaine?
Chris Kenner?
Katie Egleson?
Dan White?
Brad Christian?
It still remains a mystery. Until then vote for which one you would like to see just for fun

To all the people who think they are too old because they are 16 you can go for the last year you all will go is when you are 20 years old.
I wonder who will be the special guest this year? Write down the names of the magician or magicians you would like to see as a special guest next year.
Barry and Stewart?
Jay Sankey?
Dan and Dave !?:)
Justin Miller?
David Blaine?
Chris Kenner?
Katie Egleson?
Dan White?
Brad Christian?
It still remains a mystery. Until then vote for which one you would like to see just for fun

I can't go this year, but it'd be awesome to see Luke Jermay or Banachek there. :eek:

Haha, Lucas card class is the best. I just hope next year is the same. Sometimes they let people in too easy tho, like people who arent that good. or people that are good flourishers and cant do crap magic wise. i use a close up mat for my shows soemtimes, but i usually work off of pool tables which is the same.

id also prefer not to see justin miller or brad christian at camp. besides the camp only brings up the best, have you seen brad christian? thats right.

i would really love to see Erdnase or Vernon at camp. that would rock. dan and dave, kenner or any of the T11 guys that dont come already would be sick. and i would always share a bed with katie. but if she came, Amy would have some competition for hottest girl in magic.

haha, camp is the best.
peace

Nov 17, 2007
Hey Guys,
Oh man, Sorcerers Safari is unlike anything you've ever experienced! I'm not even a camper, yet I get crazy excited to go each year.

Getting to hang out with phenoms like Aaron Fisher, Wayne Houchin, Lee Asher, Nathan Kranzo, etc., is downright amazing, but the ones who surprise me the most are some of the campers! You would not BELIEVE how talented guys like Brett Taylor, Lucas Kavanagh, and Floppydisk Noah are; and they just so happen to be members here too.

Do whatever you can to learn from these gents, and then get your butt out to camp!

Tyler Wilson

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results